The systematic review service is open to students, faculty, and staff planning to start a systematic reviews, meta-analysis, scoping reviews or rapid reviews. Add a Calder Librarian to your author team, and we will design and manage thorough, complex searches in multiple databases for you.
Systematic review collaboration with a librarian may include:
- Consultations with individuals and teams.
- Helping to define the research question.
- Targeting specific databases and other resources to be searched.
- Identifying database-specific search strategies.
- Conducting literature searches.
- Delivering citations into bibliographic management tools (EndNote, RefWorks, Mendeley).
- Writing the literature search method section for any manuscript.